Terms of Service
Chapter 1 General Provisions
Article 1 (Purpose)
These terms are 'The Korean Society of Science & Art '(Hereinafter referred to as the' Company '), and other necessary matters. Article 2 (Effect and Modification of Terms) 1. The terms of this Agreement will be effective upon posting on the Service screen or otherwise notifying the Member. 2. The Company may change these Terms if there are reasonable grounds to be changed. If the Terms are changed, at least seven days prior to the change, the Company shall disclose them in the same manner as in Paragraph 1.
3. If new services are opened on this site, they will be provided in accordance with these terms unless otherwise stated.
Article 3 (Ruling Rules)
Items not specified in these Terms and Conditions are governed by the Telecommunications Basic Act, Telecommunications Business Act and other relevant laws and regulations.
Article 4 (Definition)
1. Terms used in this agreement are as follows:
① Member: An individual or corporation that has entered into a contract with the company for use of the service, or a corporation that conforms to the corporation.
② Operator: A person selected by the company for overall management and smooth operation of the service. ③ ID: A combination of letters and numbers selected by the member and approved by the company for membership identification and member service use. ④ Password: Combination of letters and numbers set by the member himself to protect the information of the member
⑤ Stopping service: Stopping the service for a certain period according to certain requirements set by the company during normal use.
⑥ Termination: Company or member cancels contract after opening service
2. Definitions of terms used in these Terms and Conditions shall be as stipulated in relevant laws and service-specific information, except as provided in Paragraph 1 above. Chapter 2 Contract of Use
Article 5 (Division of Services)
1. The services that the company provides to its members are divided into basic services and supplementary services.
2. The type and contents of the service shall be determined by the company separately from the notice or service use guide. Article 6 (Establishment of Use Contract)
Do you agree to the above Terms and Conditions below? 'And the member agrees to the terms by clicking the' Agree 'button. This is the same when changing the terms. If you do not agree to the changed terms, membership cancellation is possible.
Article 7 (Application for Service Use)
1. Application can be made by online application form submitted by the applicant. 2. The contract of use shall be established with the consent of the company for membership of the member.
3. In the following cases, the Company may restrict the applicant's acceptance of the application for use and reserve the consent until the reason is resolved.
① When the capacity of service related facilities is insufficient
② If you have a technical problem
③ Other unavoidable circumstances
④ The applicant must observe the following items:
You must use your real name in your sign-up form - do not use someone else's name.
The contents of the membership registration form must match the current facts. Do not apply for the purpose of hindering social well-being, order or morals. If there is a change to the registration form or its contents, you must update it with complete information that matches the current fact.
If the information provided by the applicant is inaccurate, inconsistent with the current facts, or if there are reasonable grounds to suspect that the information is available, the use of the service may be restricted. ⑤ Children under the age of 14 must apply for the service after obtaining the consent of their legal representative. This also applies if a user under 20 years of age wants to use a paid service.
Article 8 (Change of Member ID)
1. Company may change the member ID by direct application or change the member ID by application of member. ① If the member ID is registered as the member's phone number, resident registration number, etc., and there is a concern about the invasion of the member's privacy.
② If you give a dislike to other people or if you are hurt by the bad morals
③ If there is a reasonable reason for other company's
Article 9 (Consent to Use of Member Information)
1. Membership information that the company requests to use in the application form is used for the purpose of providing the service under the contract of use. 2. Membership information may be provided to the Company and its affiliates in order to facilitate the use of the Company's and its affiliates' services. In this case, the company will be notified in advance, and if the member does not agree, the member can cancel the registration. However, if you continue to use it, you are deemed to agree.
3. Member information shall be provided in cases where there is a request by the national agency pursuant to laws and regulations such as the Telecommunications Business Act, a request for information, a request from the Information Communication Ethics Committee, or any other related legal process. You can.
4. The Company may create and use statistical data about personal information of all or a part of its members in relation to its business or provide it to other organizations. 5. Members can view their personal information and correct any changes at any time.
If a member cancels the registration without agreeing to the terms of the agreement, the company will delete the member's information.
6. The Company may transmit cookies to the Member's computer through the Service. Members can change their browser settings to either refuse to accept cookies or warn them about receiving cookies.
Article 10 (Collection and Use of Personal Information)
1. Improve service quality and use for site events.
2. Charges with your membership information
3. Marketing with Member Information
Article 11 (Retention and Use Period of Personal Information)
1. Personal information is retained by the member until termination, and the company retains the member information until termination. However, if you do not use it for one year after logging in to the homepage, it will be automatically deleted.
2. Members will be able to use it until their cancellation.
Chapter 3 Service Usage
Article 12 (Service Hours)
1. The Company shall immediately commence service from the date of acceptance of membership application. However, if we can not start the service due to the business or technical difficulties of the company, we will notify the service or notify the member immediately. 2. Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, the Company may suspend all or part of the Services for business or technical reasons, or suspend all or part of the Services for a period set by the Company for operational purposes. In this case, the company will notify you in advance or after.
3. The Company may set the time available for each service separately, and will notify them in advance.
Article 13 (Service Provision and Change)
1. The company provides all services, such as content and events, conducted by the company. 2. The services provided by the company are free and paid. The notice of the addition of the service is notified in advance, and the use of the service is subject to the Terms of Service and the policy or the operating rules set by the Company separately.
3. The Company shall notify the members of the change of the service by posting the content of the change and the date of service on the initial page of the site or by e-mail. Article 14 (Fees for Services)
1. The shipping and agency services provided by the company are charged and can be used by paying the rates shown on each service. Article 15 (Provision of Information and Publication of Advertisements)
Article 16 (Deletion of post or contents)
The Company may supplement or delete any postings or contents of the Services in violation of the regulations or exceeding the posting period without prior notice or consent. Article 17 (Suspension of Service)
In the case of a free service, the company may amend or discontinue the service in whole or in part at any time according to the needs of the company. In this case, the company notifies the member immediately via e-mail or internet homepage. Chapter 4 Rights and Responsibilities
Article 18 (Obligations of the Company)
1. The Company shall maintain and maintain the Service Providing Facilities at all times without any special reason, and shall make every effort to provide stable service. 2. The Company shall promptly process any complaints from members regarding the service, and shall promptly notify the member through service or e-mail of the reason and processing schedule if it is difficult to process the complaint immediately. Article 19 (Membership Obligations)
③ Acts that defame or insult other people's reputation, or infringe the rights of others' intellectual property rights.
④ The act of spreading hacking or computer viruses, constantly transmitting certain information such as advertisement information against the will of other people
⑤ Misuse of another member's ID
⑥ Collecting and storing personal information of other users
⑦ Acting to impersonate others including company employees, forum leaders, etc.
⑧ Falsifying the sender of content transmitted through the service
⑨ Stalking or harassing another person
⑩ Any act that may interfere with the operation of the service, or that may violate other related laws. Article 20 (Prohibition of Transfer)
Members can not transfer or give the right to use the service or other status of use contract to another person, and can not provide it as collateral. Article 21 (Rights and Responsibilities to Posts)
1. The Company values the members' posts and protects them with the best of care not to be altered, damaged or deleted. However, in the case of posts or materials falling under any of the following items, you may delete, move or refuse registration without prior notice, and limit, suspend or lose the membership of the member. ① In case of content that damages other members or a third party, or damages reputation
② If you distribute or link contents that violate the public order and moral right,
③ If you are promoting illegal copying or hacking
④ Ads for profit purposes
⑤ If the content is found to be related to a criminal act
⑥ If the content violates the copyrights of the company or other members, or other rights such as copyrights of third parties
⑦ If it violates the company's posting principle or does not conform to the nature of the bulletin board
⑧ For spammy posts
⑨ If you think that you are in violation of other related laws
2. The copyrights and other intellectual property rights of the works created by the company belong to the company.
3. The copyright of the post posted by the member in the service screen belongs to the posted member. In addition, the company will not be commercially available without the consent of the publisher.
However, this is not the case for non-commercial purposes, and we also have the right to post it on this site.
Article 22 (Termination and Use Restriction)
1. If the member violates the terms of the agreement, the company may notify the member to cancel it within a predetermined period or cancel it immediately. 2. The Company may restrict its approval for a period of time if a member who has been terminated pursuant to Paragraph 1 applies for re-use.
3. When a member intends to terminate the contract, the member must apply for termination through service or e-mail.
Article 23 (Indemnity)
We will not be liable for any damages incurred by the Company in relation to the services provided by the Company, except in cases of serious fault of the Company. Article 24 (Disclaimer)
1. The Company is exempted from liability for any failure to provide services due to natural disasters, war or other force majeure, or reasons beyond its reasonable control. 2. The Company shall be exempted from liability if the telecommunication service provider ceases to provide telecommunication services or fails to provide normal services. 3. The Company shall not make any guarantees about the accuracy, reliability, etc. of the information, data or facts posted or transmitted through the service by the member and shall be responsible for damages caused by selection or use of the service for the member's service data. No.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by any loss or damage which the Member expects or expects to receive from the Service. 5. The Company shall have no obligation to intervene in any dispute arising out of the mutual service or between the member and the third party, and shall not be responsible for any damages caused by the dispute. 6. The Company shall be exempted from liability in case of any disruption in the use of the Service due to the cause of the Member's failure.
7. In the event of any damages to the Company caused by the violation of the provisions of this Agreement, the member who violates these Terms shall indemnify the Company from all damages incurred to the Company and shall indemnify the Company from such damages. 8. The Company may restrict the general usage, such as the maximum number of days that e-mail messages, bulletin board posts, etc. that are provided by the service are retained, the maximum size of e-mail messages that can be sent and received, There is. You can also terminate accounts that are inactive for a period of time.
9. In any case, the Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by delayed delivery.
10. We will not be responsible for any loss to the member who does not follow the precautions when making a shipping and purchasing application.